Why Daniel Ober?
Client Focused. A Winning Career. A Delightful Experience.
My agenda as your consultative realtor are as follows:
- A trusted real estate guide to ensure you win during your entire real estate process
- Mitigate distractions, landmines and challenges
- Utilize advanced business skills such as teamwork, marketing and negotiations
- Committed to you
- Protect your interests
- Provide a delightful ongoing client experience
Whether you're ready to buy/sell immediately, become well informed on the real estate market or simply planning for your future, contact me today to schedule an initial conversation to define your real estate vision, goals and timeline.
For over 25 years, my roots ran deep in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. After attending the University of Delaware, I went on to work in the telecommunications industry for many years. In 2011, my wife and I established a commercial facility maintenance company and with strategic planning, action and hard work, we grew the organization to be in the top 7% nationally of companies within our field. Currently, our leadership team actively manages on a monthly basis over two million square feet of commercial workspace for industries such as automotive, aviation, education, government and healthcare, to name a few. Our humble beginnings and strategic growth has been driven by:
- Faith & stewardship
- Business and leadership experience
- A loyal commitment to each client relationship
- Investing resources in top-tier mentors and consultants
- A proactive and assertive approach to complete each goal
- Client referral program
With this experience and a passion for excellence, I initially entered the real estate industry as a real estate developer/investor and quickly realized real estate was a natural fit for my high energy, business goals and long term vision. Ever since, my primary focus, energy and resources have been invested in real estate. Marissa and I now live and work in the local Myrtle Beach area with our six children. As an active family, we enjoy activities ranging from hiking and beach life to travel and sports.
I look forward to hearing your life story, vision and goals! Even from our initial time together, you'll quickly come to realize my established business systems will define, implement and deliver the ideal real estate solution for you. Contact me today and let's schedule our initial discovery consult.
RE/MAX Southern Shores
Welcome to the online home of RE/MAX Southern Shores, the Grand Strand's only real estate firm to employ only full time, career-minded, real estate professionals!
RE/MAX Southern Shores was founded in 1988 and continues to dominate the Grand Strand market with a focus on helping agents master the basics of real estate sales and outstanding client service. RE/MAX offers a highly proficient and specialized team of directors that empower agents to be more proactive and efficient. The team also offers endless support to the agents while extending community relations, customer service and extreme detail to every transaction to ensure a successful, on-time closing for client satisfaction. Since 2012, RE/MAX Southern Shores has been the real estate sales leader in Horry and Georgetown counties, closing over $500 million in sales in 2018.
CEO Mandy Fulford opened RE/MAX Southern Lifestyles in May 2007. Since then, the company has grown to four offices, a support staff of accounting, marketing and office professionals, and over 135 real estate agents. RE/MAX Southern Shores proudly services all property types including luxury homes, commercial real estate, new homes, investment purchases and property management through its affiliate Stay & Play Myrtle Beach.
- Started in 1988
- Mandy bought in 2010 and changed the name of her company from Southern Lifestyles to Southern Shores
- #1 in sales volume in Horry and Georgetown counties since 2012
- Over $500 Million in sales in 2018 with 2,350 transactions
- 135 agents in four offices
- Coverage Areas include the entire Grand Strand from Georgetown to Little River plus just over the North Carolina border covering Calabash, Sunset Beach and beyond
- Agents close, on average, 18.7 transaction sides
- 2009, 2014, 2018 The Sun News Best of the Beach Real Estate Agency
- 2016 RE/MAX Carolinas Region Brokerage of the Year
- Qualified for Power Broker Report and Real Trends 500 every year since 2013
Keep in touch!